Thursday, April 1, 2010

bits of march

Sorry, I skipped this post in Febuary.
It's always been my least favorite month, anyway.


But March...there's something special about March.
I think it is the Spring in the air.


So here are a few of my daily photos from March 2010



March 3: Teresa, Nicholas, and I went to the Botanical Gardens to escape the home renovations for a few hours.


March 12: I planted tomatoes. In March. And boy am I excited!


March 14: Nicholas peeks out the car window while we stop for a break on the way home from Medina Lake
March 17: Nicholas tries out his new high chair. He likes it, but I love it. Just perfect for our kitchen.
March 22: We light Kent's tiki torches for the first time.

March 27: Through USAA, Kent got involved doing a booth for a Girl's Inc science fair. He created a frame and pulley system to display.
It got up to 91 degrees that afternoon.
Do we really have to do summer again?



March 28: I was working on putting vinyl words on a tile and Nicholas was playing with the leftover paper. He laid down on one that must have been sticky, because it got stuck to his head.

March 31: Nicholas is happily knocking on his toys (yep, he still does that-all the time) while I am getting beds ready for my family's arrival.

Welcome, April!

0 comments:

Post a Comment