Friday, November 13, 2009

so excited

Kent's company is having a Christmas party in a few weeks. It's a formal party.
As in, fancy dresses.
I haven't gotten "dressed up" since my senior prom in High School, so I am pretty excited. The theme of the party is something to do with sparkles (Kent couldn't remember it exactly), so I'm now on the hunt for some sparkly earrings or something.

As for the dress, I ordered this yesterday.
I found it two weeks ago. Kent told me that he loves it, my mom encouraged me to get it, and my friend Allison encouraged me, too. But I have a hard time spending money on myself.
I think it is one of the reasons Kent married me, actually.
One of many, of course.

I'm so excited to get it, get all dressed up, and remind Kent of one of the other reasons he married me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment