Sunday, July 19, 2009

nursery

It's not completely done--my mom is making a crib bumper and skirt for us, I need to find curtains, and I'm going to paint the big wagon on the floor.
Oh, and Kent is going to add crown molding.
But other than that, it's all set up!

We got most of the wooden things in the room from my Grandpa Murray. I love my little table and chairs most. You could never buy something with the same quality as the things Grandpa makes.
The crib is from my parents--it's the one they had for all of us, but it's in perfect condition. Something to do with the fact that none of us ever actually slept much.

The blanket on the crib is one my mom made. It's a miniature version of the quilt she made us for our wedding.
The rocking chair is from my aunt Tammy, and I love it! So comfortable, and I can see myself spending lots of hours in it rocking my little baby.
Teresa bought us the beautiful dresser, and she gave us the blanket and sweater I have sitting on the shelf. They were Kent's when he was a baby.

Everything in this room represents people who love little Nicholas.
It's now my favorite room of the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment