Monday, August 31, 2009

due

Yesterday was Nicholas's due date. It's strange,
we feel like he's been with us forever already.
He was meant to be a part of this family,
and we see now how much our Heavenly Father must love us, to send Nicholas to us.
We feel so blessed. It's amazing.

We celebrated his due date by drinking the Kiwi Nectar juice we bought in France last year. We've been saving it for a special occasion,
and I don't think it gets any more special than having a new baby.

I also made Nectarine Cobbler. Kent said right away that it is a "do again" recipe. The carmelized butter--SO good.
Yeah, I would recommend it.

We also celebrated by spending a lot of extra time holding Nicholas. He was needing some extra love yesterday, but he still gave us a good night last night, so I won't complain!

And because I would still be pregnant if he hadn't come early, here's one last look at how being pregnant changed me.

38 weeks:


40 weeks:

0 comments:

Post a Comment