Thursday, May 20, 2010

"this is how

the Andersens watch movies."
Or LOST, for that matter.

And that is the title that Kent suggested I use for the post
he suggested I make.

I guess he's just a little excited about the present he got this year.It's his "Father's Day Birthday Christmas" present. Because he's not getting anything else big this year,
and he's perfectly fine with that.
The complete setup.

To say that Kent has been wanting a projector for a long time is an understatement. He's been craving, dreaming about, and pleading for a projector.
I'm a girl. To me, a TV is a TV and a big screen is cool, but that's about it.
(Although I do admit that watching LOST with in real-life size definitely made the already-crazy-awesome-2nd-to-last episode even more intense.)

But I'm glad I could give him something that made him this happy.

Who wants to come watch a movie with us?

0 comments:

Post a Comment